- Presentation time for speakers is 20 minutes followed by query session for 5 minutes
- Number of slides should be minimum and presentation time should be strictly followed. Please stop when signaled by the Chair to do so.
- Users of Windows / PC should be responsible for the compatibility with Mac system used at the lectern
- Taking the timelines into consideration, using personal laptops are not recommended unless under unavoidable conditions
- No videos will be recorded
- Felicitation for the speakers will be done during the session or after completion of the session, so please make sure to be present until the session ends
- Poster cards with number will be placed on the poster hall before one hour of the session start
- Each author will be provided with a 1 meter x 1 meter poster presenting area pins / stick-tape. Participants are responsible for mounting their posters during the presentation and in removing them as soon as the session ends. Posters left up past that time will be discarded
- Poster awards will be announced during the end of a day / session which will be informed during the event.
Basic Presentation Requirements
- Presentation format: ppt .doc
- MAC compatible presentation
- Each slide should be designed to be concise, uncluttered and readable from a distance: include only key words and phrases for visual reinforcement
- Avoid lengthy text
Copyrights © 2021-22 Summits Global Ltd All Rights Reserved